Fenerbahçe Beko men’s basketball defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos 94-88 in the 18th week of the European League.
After finishing the first quarter of the game at OAKA Arena with a 19-18 lead, the home team entered the locker room with a 39-36 lead.
Maintaining its advantage in the third quarter, Panathinaikos led 59-51 in the final period. The visiting team tied it up 78-78 with a Marko Godoric three-pointer with 24 seconds left and the game went into overtime.
Fenerbahçe Beko won the extra time with a score of 94-88.
Fenerbahçe Beko, who had great difficulty with rebounds throughout the match, gave his opponent 45 rebounds, 26 of which were offensive.
Nigel Hayes-Davies was the architect of the win with 24 points on the visiting team. In the representative of Greece, Dwayne Bacon’s 27 points could not prevent defeat.
After five games, the yellow and dark blue teams are on 11 wins. Panathinaikos suffered its 12th defeat, 6th in a row.
- Balkans | Bulgaria denies reports that it has sent 14 Su-25 fighter jets to Ukraine
- Balkans | Ataturk Olympic Stadium awaits the Champions League final
- Balkans | Symposium entitled “Türkiye’s Victory for Democracy on July 15” in Serbia
- Balkans | 14 members of a terrorist organization were arrested while trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | Announce the date of the elections in Greece
- Balkans | Trabzonspor announces Croatian footballer Orsic
- Balkans | Two FETO suspects fleeing to Greece were arrested in Edirne
- Balkans | Al-Ansar Association provided sacrificial meat for nearly a thousand families
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Švijanovic responded to a congratulatory message he received on “Independence Day”
- Balkans | Cooperation in green hydrogen production was discussed between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan