Fenerbahçe Beko men’s basketball defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos 94-88 in the 18th week of the European League.
After finishing the first quarter of the game at OAKA Arena with a 19-18 lead, the home team entered the locker room with a 39-36 lead.
Maintaining its advantage in the third quarter, Panathinaikos led 59-51 in the final period. The visiting team tied it up 78-78 with a Marko Godoric three-pointer with 24 seconds left and the game went into overtime.
Fenerbahçe Beko won the extra time with a score of 94-88.
Fenerbahçe Beko, who had great difficulty with rebounds throughout the match, gave his opponent 45 rebounds, 26 of which were offensive.
Nigel Hayes-Davies was the architect of the win with 24 points on the visiting team. In the representative of Greece, Dwayne Bacon’s 27 points could not prevent defeat.
After five games, the yellow and dark blue teams are on 11 wins. Panathinaikos suffered its 12th defeat, 6th in a row.
- Balkans | Belgrade Ambassador Aksoy urged Serbian students to apply for Turkey Scholarships
- Balkans | The arrest of the suspect in the FETO organization while he was fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Twitter discoveries from Elon Musk
- Balkans | President Erdoğan received the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Corti
- Balkans | Hungary and Austria will not send weapons to Ukraine
- Balkans | Turkish fencers have competed in Serbia and France
- Balkans | Equipment support from TIKA to Croatia
- Balkans | A young man, who was shot by Greek police, was killed last week
- Balkans | Corti: The barriers will go up in a few days
- Balkans | Exit Jan. 9 Schmidt: It won’t be like this in 2024