In the second match of the THY Europa League basketball quarter-final series, Fenerbahçe Beko will face Greek representative Olympiacos on the road tomorrow.
The match, which will be held at the Hall of Peace and Friendship in Piraeus, will start at 21.30 CET.
Olympiacos, who won the first match 79-68 on the field, has a 1-0 advantage in this series.
In the match in which the team with 3 wins qualifies for the Final Four, the third match will be held on Wednesday, May 3 in Ulker Sports and Events Hall.
Fenerbahçe and Olympiacos will meet for the 28th time in the European League. Olympiacos won 14 of the 27 battles that took place between the two teams, while the yellow and dark blue team prevailed in 13.
The Greek team finished all three matches with Fenerbahçe this season.
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | KTTO held breakfast in Pristina
- Balkans | Bosnian Milka Nine sent her last money to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | YTB served breakfast in Skopje
- Balkans | Commemorating the first victims of the Siege of Sarajevo on the 31st anniversary of the siege
- Balkans | The meeting of the Association of Independent Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (MUSIAD) took place in Karjali
- Balkans | Great interest in Knowledge International Schools in Kosovo at the International Education Fair
- Balkans | Those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that were the epicenter of Kahramanmaraş in Germany were commemorated
- Balkan Time | Macedonia will play in Skopje
- Balkans | The United States, the European Union and NATO call for restraint in the face of tensions in Kosovo