Fenerbahçe added its superstar Dusan Tadic to his crew, which he brought to Istanbul.
In the statement sent by Fenerbahçe Futbol AŞ to the Istanbul Stock Exchange and published on the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP), it was reported that a two-year contract was signed with the 34-year-old footballer.
And it was announced that the player would receive 4 million and 200 thousand euros for the next two seasons.
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic reaches the semi-finals of the Australian Open without difficulty
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski congratulated President Erdoğan
- The most interesting strange case in history: what is the phenomenon of the Ariel school?
- Balkans | Bulgaria denies reports that it has sent 14 Su-25 fighter jets to Ukraine
- Balkans | The Ministry of Foreign Affairs participated in the joint statement on the fourth positive agenda meeting between Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | The result of Real Madrid’s match with Partizan in the European League has been recorded
- Balkans | Fucik: Corti is trying to wage war at any cost
- Balkans | 6 parties will participate in the new Bulgarian Parliament
- Castrated Young Church Singers in Italy
- Balkans | Sanjak support for Erdogan