Fenerbahçe’s new transfer, Edin Dzeko, made his first team debut.
The statement, made by the yellow and dark blue club, stated that the Bosnia and Herzegovina striker participated for the first time in the trainings that were held in Fenerbahçe’s Kan Parto facilities under the management of coach Ismail Kartal.
He stated that the training, which began with warm-up, coordination and speed, continued with the passing organizations. It was recorded that the exercises ended with two-goal matches.
Fenerbahçe will continue its preparations for the 2023-2024 season with the training it will give in the evening.
- Balkans | “In the public sector, salaries will rise according to a well-established system.”
- Balkans | Former US President Clinton in Albania
- Balkans | An example of solidarity from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Dodik: Bosnia and Herzegovina has not imposed any sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | The International Tourism Fair opened in Pristina
- 7 interesting facts about knights
- Balkans | Serbia argued that Kosovo’s claim that they had “kidnapped our policemen” was incorrect
- Balkans | Three new social service institutions have been officially opened in Karjali
- Balkans | TİKA served breakfast to the teams from Bosnia and Herzegovina who participated in the earthquake search and rescue efforts in Turkey.
- Balkans | Applications for Kobro Youth School 2023 have commenced