Nine members of the FETÖ terrorist organization, dismissed from jobs such as teaching and nursing, who attempted to flee from Turkey to Greece illegally, have been arrested.
In a statement issued by the Ministry of National Defense, 10 people who tried to flee to Greece illegally were caught at the border.
In the examination, it was found that 9 of the detainees were members of the FETÖ terrorist organization and were dismissed from jobs such as teaching and nursing.
A member of the terrorist organization PKK / YPG who tried to infiltrate into Turkey was also arrested at the Syrian border.
- Balkans | Venetian Carnival masks are produced in Albania
- Balkans | Brnabic: “We are on the brink of armed conflict because of Corte’s actions”
- Balkans | Immigration to Croatia
- Balkans | Zagreb enthusiastically celebrated Croatia’s third place in the world
- Balkans | Plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina: two dead
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Spasovsky: Macedonia and Bulgaria will do their best not to harm relations between the two countries
- Balkans | 43 migrants left for dead by Greece have been rescued
- What prophecies did Nostradamus make for 2023?
- Balkans | Wiretapping scandal in Greece: the opposition decided not to participate in the parliamentary vote