Nine members of the FETÖ terrorist organization, dismissed from jobs such as teaching and nursing, who attempted to flee from Turkey to Greece illegally, have been arrested.
In a statement issued by the Ministry of National Defense, 10 people who tried to flee to Greece illegally were caught at the border.
In the examination, it was found that 9 of the detainees were members of the FETÖ terrorist organization and were dismissed from jobs such as teaching and nursing.
A member of the terrorist organization PKK / YPG who tried to infiltrate into Turkey was also arrested at the Syrian border.
- Balkans | Sarazen: We take Dodek’s threat very seriously
- Balkans | BiH’s trade deficit in the first quarter was about 3 billion marks
- Balkans | Criticism of Chief Pendarovski of VMRO DPMNE
- Balkans | Those who lost their lives defending Sarajevo are commemorated on City Day
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu visits the Martyrs’ Monument in Bohcilar, Bulgaria
- Balkans | The strike in Greece cancels Turkish Airlines flights
- Balkans | Another earthquake occurred in Steppe
- Balkans | President Erdoğan was supported by the head of the Serbian Democratic Action Party Ojljanin
- Balkans | The 3rd Sarajevo Halal Fair in Bosnia and Herzegovina has started
- Balkans | Firefighting planes sent from Türkiye have arrived in Greece