In North Macedonia, national mourning is declared for those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that struck Turkey, and flags are lowered at half mast.
With the decision of one day of national mourning by the Prime Minister of North Macedonia, Dimitar Kovačevski, the flags of all international institutions and representations were lowered in North Macedonia.
- Balkans | Visit of the IBU delegation to the Köprü Association
- Balkans | The Organization of Islamic Cooperation holds an extraordinary meeting due to the Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | The historic “triple” Serbian basketball player Jokic achieves victory
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik: We have blocked sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Edi Rama is a sure friend of our country
- Balkans | Climatic disasters in the past 50 years have caused more than two million deaths
- Balkans | The storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by fanatical Jews
- Balkans | Former Serbian Prime Minister Djindic celebrated the 20th anniversary of his death
- Balkans | Heavy rains in Albania caused floods
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We expect Kosovo and Serbia to show peaceful and constructive approaches