After declaring 7 days of national mourning after the earthquakes that severely shook Turkey, all flags were lowered in public institutions and organizations in neighboring Bulgaria.
Earthquakes with a magnitude of 7.7 and 7.6 in Kahramanmaras caused great damage in 10 provinces. While 7 days of national mourning was declared after the earthquake, flags were lowered at public institutions in neighboring Bulgaria in solidarity with Turkey.
“Thank you for the friendship and solidarity”
In the leaflet published by the Turkish Embassy in Sofia, it was stated that Bulgaria lowered flags at half mast in all public institutions to show solidarity with Turkey due to the earthquakes, and the following statement was made:
Bulgaria has lowered its flags in all public institutions to show solidarity with our country. We thank our neighbor Bulgaria for its good friendship and solidarity during this difficult time.”
- The most important building in the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Viti
- Balkans | MSB: 20 people were arrested, including 5 from the FETÖ terrorist organization and 1 member of the PKK sent from Greece
- Balkans | President Erdogan: Our goal is to increase our trade volume with Bulgaria to the level of 10 billion dollars
- Balkans | Assistance continues from Greece for the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Converting a man held behind checkpoints in Kosovo to house arrest
- Balkans | 2 dinars discount on diesel
- Balkans | Statement from Albania: “We are on the side of Kosovo”
- Balkans | Fasting times around the world will be from 13 to 15 hours during Ramadan
- Balkans | “Toggles will not be removed, but the payment will be updated”
- Balkans | Rescue of 80 irregular migrants by Greece