Heavy rains in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia caused flooding.
As a result of the flooding of the Una River in northwest Bosnia and Herzegovina, some homes and businesses were flooded.
While the water in the Una River passing through the city of Bihac and the Sana River passing through the city of Sanski Most is reported to have reached a critical level, it has been warned that the rains that were effective in the past days may cause floods. in other parts of the country.
He stated that while the Croatian municipalities of Obrovac and Gratac were flooded due to the continuous heavy rains, firefighters and evacuation boats were dispatched to the area.
Authorities reported that some roads in Zadar Canton were also closed to traffic as a result of heavy rains and flooding of rivers.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | More than 3,000 civilians killed in the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina are commemorated on White Ribbon Day
- Balkans | Greece buys Spike NLOS missile systems from Israel
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced the amount of donations collected so far
- Balkans | Allegation of “mobilization” by a Croatian MP
- Balkans | Bulgaria is one step closer to holding early elections after the People’s Party failed to form a government
- Balkans | Accident on the Verizovik-Steim road: 4 dead
- Balkans | The suspect in the Paris attack has been arrested again
- Balkans | Support device from Italian soldiers for Mamosa Health Centre
- Balkans | Commemoration of the Kosovo deportation in 1999 in Platsi
- Balkans | Albanian Kula, a graduate of Turkey, said he has an academic career thanks to Turkish scholarships.