Fog in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, complicates air and road traffic.
Some flights have been canceled or delayed at Skopje International Airport. Visibility has also been reduced on many highway routes across the country due to fog.
According to the information published on the website of the international airport, flights to Bremen and Dortmund were canceled, while the flight to Istanbul was delayed.
Only the plane coming from Vienna landed at Skopje airport. The flight to Istanbul was delayed by nearly four hours, and the flight to London approximately 50 minutes.
In the field of road traffic, the Macedonian Automobile Association reported this morning that visibility has decreased on many roadways in the country. Visibility drops to 40m on the Tetovo-Grupçin, Koçani-Vinica-Makedonska Kamenica roads and varies from 50m to 100m on the Manastır-Prilep, Skopje-Kumanova, Skopje-Köprülü and Köprülü-Katlanovo roads.
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | Bomb threat on the Central Bank and nine secondary schools
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support resolving the situation in Kosovo through diplomatic means
- Balkans | Visit of the Ansar Association Dormitory “Şule Yüksel Şenler” from the President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Şentop
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania
- Balkans | MPs will return to work after 11 days off
- Balkans | Turkish member elected to the Kosovo Judicial Council for the first time
- Balkans | Heavy snowfall in Slovenia and Croatia negatively affected life
- A major scandal in Greece: Designed by a Turkish scientist, he robbed the neighbor and declared it “national”
- Balkans | European Parliament Vice-President Kylie arrested on corruption charges