The Skopje-based Ansar Association for Culture, Solidarity and Education provided food aid to 280 families during the winter months.
In a statement issued by the Ansar Association on this subject, “We provided food aid to needy families between December 10-12, 2022. We distributed food parcels to 280 families in the city of Skopje and its environs, at the value of the Ansar Association’s budget (25 euros). It has been said.
The food packages included: flour, olives, beans, rice, sugar, salt, vegeta, goulash, pasta and noodles. Distribution in and around the city of Skopje: Shopcik, Serava, Gazibaba, Yahya Pasha, Butel, Sever and Dijonska”. Data included.
- Balkans | Books of journalist Adam Ozkos translated into Albanian were presented in Tetovo
- Balkans | Ukraine will be one of the main priorities during the OSCE presidency in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Application is now open for the solar water heater subsidy program in Greece
- Balkans | Hungarian Prime Minister Orban: The Turkish world and Turkish countries will play a major role
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Telegraph Agency opened the National Press Club in Karjali
- Balkans | The Mayor of Edirne, Recep Gurkan, attended the Liberation Day activities in Prizren, Kosovo.
- Balkans | A call to the Turks in Bulgaria to “work together” in the April 2 elections
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister: Mitsotakis and Erdogan may meet in September
- Balkans | The European Parliament passes legislation to achieve climate goals
- Balkans | Mayor Gostivar Taravari met with two retired Turkish teachers