North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani said that for the first time we have the key to continue the European path.
Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani held a joint press conference with the foreign ministers of Austria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Pointing out that North Macedonia and its citizens are firmly determined to join the European Union, Osmani said: “The country has created a multi-ethnic and functional democratic model in Europe, the culture of dialogue and reconciliation in Europe, and has shown determination to achieve standards. Today we are at a crossroads again, But we hold the key to the sustainability of European integration. If we do not stay on the current path, we will make a historic mistake. Use his statements.
Referring to the successful conduct of the survey a few months before the opening of the chapters, Osmani said: “However, for the first time, we have obtained the key to open the chapters and continue the negotiation process successfully. But on the other hand, we are facing resistance imposed by some representatives of the opposition, and I would say non-resistance. Rational, because the constitutional amendment, which we made out of necessity, does not change the essence of our constitutional arrangement at all. He said.
Pointing out that the whole of Europe is currently going through a turbulent and complex period, Osmani noted that the process of integration in Europe is increasingly becoming a security problem.
- Balkans | “Crown of Success” award for ten successful Turkish women in Kosovo
- One of the most mysterious people in history: the Somerton man
- 6 interesting gifts that countries give each other
- What you need to know about the Vagont Dam disaster
- Balkans | Ballerina Strbo clings to life in her art of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Cryptocurrency in Croatia
- Balkans | World leaders conveyed to President Erdogan their wishes for a “speedy recovery”
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks third in the European Union in copper mining
- Balkans | Kosovo takes a “historic step” towards joining the Council of Europe
- Balkans | They were fleeing to Greece: four FETO suspects were arrested