Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu had a telephone conversation with Chilean Foreign Minister Alberto van Claveren Stork and Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic.
According to the information obtained from diplomatic sources, Cavusoglu had a congratulatory phone call with the new Foreign Minister of Chile, Stork.
Cavusoglu, in his phone call with his Serbian counterpart Dacic, discussed bilateral relations and cooperation in international forums.
- Balkans | Supply of KC-10 tank aircraft from Greece
- Balkans | The British Special Representative for the Western Balkans Peach visited Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A member of the FETÖ terrorist organization was arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | The release of Greek MP Kyli, known for corruption investigations linked to the Associated Press
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- 6 facts you should know about International Women’s Day
- Balkans | Serbia increases the number of special unit soldiers from 1,500 to 5,000
- Balkans | Kosovo calls for measures with a focus on “Srebrenica” for the EU countries
- Balkans | Rama: “Albanians must unite”
- A major scandal in Greece: Designed by a Turkish scientist, he robbed the neighbor and declared it “national”