North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani held talks in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro, where he was on an official visit.
Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani held separate meetings with Montenegrin President Milo Djukanovic and Prime Minister Dritan Abazović during his visit to Montenegro today on the occasion of the Adriatic Pact Ministerial Meeting of the US and A5 Group.
The talks reaffirmed the excellent bilateral relations between the two countries, NATO-related activities and the common challenges of the two countries’ accession negotiations to the European Union.
The meetings also discussed the geopolitical situation at the international level, with a special focus on the Russian aggression against Ukraine and its repercussions in the region. On the other hand, Osmani reiterated North Macedonia’s support for Ukraine at all possible levels.
Osmani also referred to the priorities and planned activities for North Macedonia under the OSCE presidency in 2023, referring to the situation in Ukraine and the return of peace and stability on the ground, which is considered one of the most important challenges facing the organization in the coming period. .
- Balkans | A century-old pomegranate tree is being cared for at Ataturk House in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | Visit of the Kosovar Ottoman President to FSK
- Balkans | The Netherlands and Luxembourg call for the continuation of the dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Critical day in relations between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: Constitutional amendments must be obligatory for all deputies
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia: More than a million people have come to perform Hajj so far
- Balkans | Hamza Yusuf becomes Scotland’s first Muslim Prime Minister
- Balkans | Borrell calls for a solution for Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Commemoration of the Mega massacre on April 27, Day of the Missing
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama said that Turkey contributes to global security