Bojar Osmani, North Macedonia’s foreign minister and head of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, met with the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
OSCE Chairman Bujar Osmani, during his meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky today, as part of his visit to Kyiv, expressed his support for the Ukrainian government and emphasized that the OSCE supports the Ukrainian people and their efforts.
“President Zelensky’s sacrifice and dedication to protecting the Ukrainian people and his courage in the face of difficulties and the consequences of the Russian Federation’s attack on Ukraine are admirable. I call on Russia to stop the aggression immediately! The OSCE supports the Ukrainian people and will continue to monitor the situation closely. This support is essential to Ukraine’s efforts to restore peace and building a stable future for its citizens.” Use phrases.
Osmani said the OSCE has the mechanisms and capacity to help people in conflict areas through field work.
- Balkans | Radev: Turkey has an important role in transporting gas from Azerbaijan to Europe
- Balkans | An incident broke out in the organized labor of a child who died in a police fire in Greece
- Balkans | The Minister received Akar Angeli, who was appointed Ambassador of Turkey to Kosovo.
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Respect for the Holy Quran held in Sweden
- Balkans | The Bulgarian authorities have accepted the request to extradite Goktas, one of the perpetrators of the Hablimtoglu assassination, to Turkey.
- Balkans | Albanian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry meeting in Tirana
- Balkans | The reaction of the Turks of Western Thrace to the football stadium project continues in the historic Turkish cemetery
- Balkans | President Erdoğan received the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Corti
- Balkans | The historic “triple” Serbian basketball player Jokic achieves victory