Bojar Osmani, North Macedonia’s foreign minister and head of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, met with the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
OSCE Chairman Bujar Osmani, during his meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky today, as part of his visit to Kyiv, expressed his support for the Ukrainian government and emphasized that the OSCE supports the Ukrainian people and their efforts.
“President Zelensky’s sacrifice and dedication to protecting the Ukrainian people and his courage in the face of difficulties and the consequences of the Russian Federation’s attack on Ukraine are admirable. I call on Russia to stop the aggression immediately! The OSCE supports the Ukrainian people and will continue to monitor the situation closely. This support is essential to Ukraine’s efforts to restore peace and building a stable future for its citizens.” Use phrases.
Osmani said the OSCE has the mechanisms and capacity to help people in conflict areas through field work.
- Balkans | 1,263 members of a terrorist organization fleeing to Greece were arrested last year in Edirne
- Balkans | The European Parliament doubts that Hungary will be able to take over the rotating EU presidency in 2024
- Balkans | Kurti: “Putin wants conflict in Kosovo!”
- Balkans | The prime ministers of the Netherlands and Luxembourg travel to Kosovo
- Balkans | Poems by Cihan Yakobi Bagdat and Darko Lesowski gathered with readers as part of the Letters from Macedonia project.
- Balkans | An aid convoy carrying containers for earthquake victims has left Bosnia and Herzegovina in Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovo soldiers take part in a sniper competition in Türkiye
- Balkans | This year the “Turkey-Serbia Friendship Bike Race” was held for the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s accession to Schengen seems increasingly possible
- Announcement of the election of the Turkish Embassy in Skopje