Former President of the Constitutional Court Salih Murad met with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan as part of the Islamic World Constitutional Judiciary Conference.
The former President of the Constitutional Court of North Macedonia, Salih Murad, attended the inaugural conference of the Islamic World Constitutional Judiciary Conference held at the Dolmabahçe Palace.
Former President of the Constitutional Court, Murad Murad, published the following statements through his account on social media:
I would like to express my great pleasure to attend the Islamic World Constitutional Jurisdiction Conference in Istanbul and witness history.
The honorary guest of the conference was His Excellency the President of the Republic of Turkey, Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and the President of the Constitutional Court, Prof. Dr. Doctor. Meeting with Zhito Arslan, Chairman of the Council of State Zaki Yigit, Minister of Justice Bekir Bozdag, Public Prosecutor of Istanbul Shaban Yilmaz. I did this.
I would like to express my gratitude to Turkey, and especially to my dear friend the President, for the friendship and brotherhood between our country, North Macedonia and the Turkish states, for the attitude of our relatives and for the support they have given to all our people. people over the years.
I also expressed the enthusiasm of the National Day on December 21, which we recently celebrated, the situation of our similar countries, the importance of the Turkish language and the value of our cultural property. On behalf of our compatriots, I thanked them for their interest and attachment to these values.
May the friendship between the two countries and their peoples be lasting.
- Balkans | Greece’s criticism of the sanctions of the Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Embassy prepared the 2023 calendar under the slogan “Bulgaria 1913-1915 in the eyes of Atatürk”
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia sign an agreement to encourage investment
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic said that his country will not impose sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | And sparked graffiti targeting Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina violent reactions
- Balkans | There is a shortage of 218 judges in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Milanovic: Sending arms to Ukraine prolongs the war
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German plan on the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | The process of forming a multi-party coalition in Bulgaria has come to a standstill