The former Prime Minister of North Macedonia, Zoran Zaev, has urged not to cover up the crimes of Sasho Mialkov, former director of the Security and Intelligence Department (UBK).
Former Prime Minister Zoran Zeev said, in a post on his social media account, that while hundreds of thousands of citizens fought for years to overthrow the regime’s greedy arms and succeeded, now there are those who mock this struggle and try to destroy it. justice won.
Zaev made the following statements in the post:
The two overturned resolutions directly point to the reversal and thus the repetition of the heinous acts of the regime’s leadership, and of course other stakeholders are motivated to carry out the same heinous acts that greatly undermine human rights and human rights. What’s next, with Myalkov as director of the NSA and Grofsky back on the white horse? Even if we become members of the European Union tomorrow, this disgrace and disgrace will not be eliminated. And I call on all officials in the judiciary and its environment who are responsible for the future of our country and our people, not to repeat what Mialkov did, and to do everything in order to hold the criminals accountable, because there is evidence. “
- Balkans | Zelensky: We see Russia’s intention and we will respond
- Balkans | Raiding companies linked to spyware in Greece
- Balkans | Turkey extends a helping hand to the flood victims in Serbia
- Balkans | The budget of the Ministry of Education for the next year is 450 million euros
- Balkans | Serbia’s president says he is doing everything he can to protect his country
- Balkans | Venetian Carnival masks are produced in Albania
- Balkans | In Karjali district, 64.5% of the population are Turks.
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | In Kosovo, there is a high cost of public transportation in the city￼
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We will do our best to keep the peace