Former US President Bill Clinton went to Albania for talks.
Clinton was greeted with a state ceremony by Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama.
After the ceremony, Rama presented Clinton with an overall achievement award.
After the award was presented, Rama Clinton gave a speech.
- Balkans | Hungary will not support nuclear energy sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Greek MP resigns from his party over allegations of harassment
- 9 Interesting Objects Used As Status Indicators Throughout History
- Balkans | He addressed an Ottoman Kosovo Serb of the European Army
- Balkans | The era of Giovanni Guidetti in Serbia
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis’ party leads the race
- Balkans | Mato sent 28 trucks and 250,000 euros to the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Islamic countries respond to Sweden, which allows the burning of the Qur’an
- Balkans | Enjoy soon a phone call from Greece to President Erdogan
- Balkans | The Minister received Akar Angeli, who was appointed Ambassador of Turkey to Kosovo.