In Bosnia and Herzegovina, a political party called Rama People’s Party (RNS) was established to break the HDZ’s monopoly in Bosnian Croat politics.
Founded by Mayor of Prozor Rama Jozo Ivančević, who was dissatisfied with the policies of the HDZ-1990 parties working alongside the HDZ within the Croatian National Assembly (HNS), which brought together the HDZ and Croatian parties under one roof, the party would be the only opposition Croatian party in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the current political structure.
Expressing that the public is unhappy with the HDZ’s policies and that they want to offer a political alternative for Bosnian Croats, Ivancević left the HDZ-1990 with his political allies last year and accused that party of sinking under the control of the HDZ.
Noting that Bosnia and Serbs are both opposition parties in BiH, Ivanšević said that the RPA will first of all improve Rama and improve the living conditions of Croats living here, but the party is also ready to defend the interests of Croats throughout the country. So that the Bosnian Croats will finally have an opposition party.
- Balkans | The US Food and Drug Administration has approved a new drug shown to slow Alzheimer’s disease
- Balkans | 200 items of medicine cannot be found in Belgium
- Balkans | The founding meeting of the Working Group on Constitutional Amendments has begun
- Balkans | 20 people were killed in a fire in a nursing home in Russia
- Balkans | Greece will require a COVID-19 test for travelers from China
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | Visit of the Vice President of TIKA Ševik to Srebrenica
- Balkans | From July 1, cheap daily electricity tariffs will be reinstated.
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: Serbia has two options