North Macedonian Minister of Economy Krishnik Bekteci announced that the prices of rice and eggs will be frozen tomorrow.
Economy Minister Kreşnik Bekteşi stated at the press conference held in the government today that sugar and flour will not be interfered with because the prices of these products have already risen and this trend is expected to continue.
Bekteci, who said that currently the prices of eggs in the country are the lowest compared to other countries in the region, added that no price increase will be allowed due to the upcoming holiday.
- Balkans | TIKA’s support for the employment of women in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Bus drivers stop working in Athens
- Balkans | Greece’s reaction to Israel’s decision
- Balkans | Former Kosovo President Thaci testifies in The Hague, where he is on trial for war crimes
- Balkans | All owners of vehicles with “MK” plate must change their plate to “NMK”
- Balkans | The famous Bosnian singer Goran Bregović accompanied the song “The Century of Turkey” ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos
- Balkans | Romanian and Bulgarian farmers revolted
- Balkans | The death toll rose to 10 in an armed attack on a school in Serbia
- Balkans | Anarchy in Kosovo: Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi attacked