Fatmir Potoci, Deputy Prime Minister for the Economy of North Macedonia, announced that from July 1, the tariff for cheap daily electricity will be reinstated.
SDSM Vice President and Deputy Prime Minister for Economics Fatmir Potucci announced in an interview with Telma TV’s morning program that from July 1 this year, citizens will have the opportunity to benefit from cheap daily electricity rates again.
Adding that it has been determined by the Energy Regulatory Commission with appropriate criteria, Bucci said, “Final analyzes are being made on whether the cheap tariff can and is likely to be reinstated from July 1.” He said.
Potucci emphasized that for the first time since independence, there is serious work on a national development strategy, which should determine the path along which the country should develop.
- Balkans | The Secretary General of the Organization of Turkish States met with the Head of the Permanent Mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Balkans | Greek state television broadcast with a Turkish song
- Balkans | US Senators visit Kosovo
- Balkans | Zelensky: We have to fight for the supply of modern tanks
- Balkans | Karadi, Chairman of the MRF Party in Bulgaria, and Minister Soylu met earthquake victims in Kahramanmaraş for breakfast.
- Balkans | Minister Akar’s reaction to Greece: a miscalculation from Ankara
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizens who were evacuated from Sudan have returned home
- Balkans | President Bendarovski expressed his condolences after the violent earthquake in Turkey
- Balkans | Relief campaign for those affected by the Crescent earthquake
- Balkans | Great exercise from Israel, Greece and the USA in Western Thrace