The cable car on Vodno Mountain in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, will start operating according to summer operating hours from tomorrow.
Vodno Cable Car will operate from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm, with an extra hour starting tomorrow.
According to the decision on the April schedule, the last flight from bottom to top will take place between 17:00 and 17:30, and the last flight from top to bottom will take place at 17:45.
The cable car does not run every Monday and last Tuesday of every month.
- Balkans | Greek Minister Dendias will attend the religious ceremony in Istanbul
- The Terrible Face of Racism: The Solingen Catastrophe
- Balkans | Kumanovo Turks met at the breakfast table
- Balkans | Protest “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in Kosovo
- Balkans | Audio recordings of sexually explicit conversations with children by Paludan, who burned a Quran, emerged
- Balkans | 16 people were killed, including the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs, in a helicopter crash near Kyiv
- Balkans | Streets are littered with piles of rubbish as sanitation workers strike in Kosovo
- Balkans | Osmani: The destabilization of Türkiye also destabilizes Europe and the East
- Balkans | Tjana Boskovic is “Serbia’s most successful actress” again
- Balkans | And the Paris municipality decided to continue supporting strikes, despite the “heaps of rubbish” in the city