The President of Kosovo, Fyuza Osmani, thanked members of the Security Force (FSK) for making Kosovo proud by participating in search and rescue efforts in earthquake-hit Turkey.
Osmani made the following statements in his social media post:
“In this tragedy that has caused grief around the world, the courage and unwavering determination of our soldiers to save lives from the wreckage of devastating earthquakes in Turkey gives hope.
The championship of the Kosovo Security Force teams reminds us of our people’s sympathy and solidarity to stand with our friends in difficult times.
Thank you FSK for giving us sparks of hope through all this pain and grief. we are proud of you.”
- Balkans | The mayor of Oteppe was threatened with death by a municipal employee
- Balkans | Investor confidence is on the rise for 3 consecutive months in the Eurozone
- Balkans | Screening of Nuri Turgut Adali’s documentary “The Unquenchable Flame” in Sofia
- Balkans | A barricade was set on fire in northern Kosovo
- 10 inventions and innovations in the ancient Greek civilization
- Balkans | Daylight saving time begins tonight
- Balkans | Men’s singles champion at the Australian Open Djokovic
- Balkans | Radev: Europe’s security and stability depend on the European integration of the Western Balkan countries
- Balkans | Almost 100 activities per year of the Turkish Youth Club
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk: I am proud that Bulgaria is the first country in the European Union to respond to the tragedy