Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced that the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS), which he leads, will elect new directors on May 27.
Vucic, who attended the SNS session in New Belgrade, said in a statement that a rally will be held in the capital Belgrade on May 26 with wide participation. He said.
Vucic confirmed that the SNS will hold a plenary session in Kragujevac on May 27, where the new management of the SNS will be elected.
Vucic indicated that 20,000 unlicensed weapons were handed over to the security forces as part of the campaign that was carried out after the two armed attacks that killed 18 people recently.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The Bulgarian army is looking for more than 500 soldiers
- All about the Malaysian Airlines MH370 that disappeared without a trace
- Balkans | The Vjosa River has been declared a National Park
- Balkans | Greek media: Ankara and Athens informally agree to keep military exercises to a minimum
- Balkans | Kosovo declares tomorrow a day of mourning for Turkey
- Balkans | Dejan Lovren leaves the Croatian national team
- Balkans | Ukraine: Significant restrictions on electricity consumption will apply this winter
- Balkans | Free train tickets for 18-year-olds from the European Union from many countries, including North Macedonia and Turkey
- Balkans | 20,588 megawatt hours of electricity were produced during the past 24 hours
- Balkans | Loyalty of YTB to Gençoğlu, who devoted his life to Turkishness