Funeral prayers were held in absentia at Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied East Jerusalem for those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that struck the city of Kahramanmaraş.
Hundreds of Palestinians who came to Al-Aqsa Mosque to perform the noon prayer performed the absentee prayer for those who lost their lives in the earthquake after the prayer.
It is noteworthy that the Palestinians in East Jerusalem are closely following the news of the earthquake in Turkey.
- Balkans | Kosovo begins its long-awaited adventure to run for the European Union
- Balkan Time | 7. Bulgarian-Turkish culture in Burgas
- Balkans | President of Montenegro: Serbia cannot move one step forward
- Balkans | Weapons and ammunition found during the search of Skopje, one person was arrested
- Balkans | Plenkovitch evaluated the arrest warrant against Putin
- Balkans | Mustafa Budur was appointed Counselor of Religious Services at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje
- Balkans | Rama declared victory in the local elections in Albania
- Balkans | Pacolli has created a fund for earthquake children in Turkey
- Balkans | Kumanovo Turks met at the breakfast table
- Balkans | 2 dinars discount on diesel