Galatasaray has terminated his mutual contract with Bosnia-Herzegovina-born Swiss footballer Haris Seferović, who added him to their list with an option to buy him at the start of the season.
While the yellow-red club reported the mutual termination to the Turkish Football Federation, the Swiss footballer’s name was removed from the yellow-red team player list of the federation.
Seferovic, who played 10 league matches for Galatasaray, was unable to score in these competitions. The 30-year-old experienced footballer experienced the joy of scoring goals in the Turkish Zirat Cup, in the yellow and red jerseys, in the matches of GMG Kastamonosspor and Ovsspor.
- Balkans | Serbian President “Vucic” withdraws from the leadership of the party
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Greece are conducting joint air exercises
- Balkans | The shot of the Balkan lullaby in Skopje has reached its twenty-fifth episode.
- Balkans | Publication of the European Islamophobia Report 2022
- Balkans | The 3rd Sarajevo Halal Fair in Bosnia and Herzegovina has started
- Balkans | Although the New Democracy party finished the elections in the lead in Greece, it was unable to reach the votes to form a government on its own.
- Balkans | The Kosovo government continues to work on the purchase of Bayraktar SİHAs
- Balkans | Al-Ansar Association distributed food vouchers and food packages to 300 families during the month of Ramadan
- Balkans | Detention of a mayoral candidate from the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Corti and Vucic meet today in Brussels