The Galatasaray men’s basketball team has named 27-year-old Serbian Nef Dusan Ristic.
In the statement made by the yellow-red club, “Galatasaray Nef Dusan Ristic added a tall player with a height of 2.13 cm to his roster. Finally, we welcome the Serbian player Dusan Ristic, who plays for the Spanish club Fuenlabrada, to Galatasaray Nef club, and we wish him a season healthy, full of success.” Data included.
- Balkans | 14 members of a terrorist organization were arrested while trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti paid a condolence visit to the Turkish soldier in Kosovo
- Balkans | Osmani: The destabilization of Türkiye also destabilizes Europe and the East
- Balkans | Keen interest in Turkish from Bosnia and Herzegovina soldiers
- 7 interesting facts about knights
- Balkans | Pacolli has created a fund for earthquake children in Turkey
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop continued his contacts in Serbia
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE: Dimitar Kovaczewski is Ali Ahmadi’s servant
- Balkans | 1.4 million people visited Qatar for the World Cup
- Balkans | Boat disaster in Greece: a migrant boat sank while being pulled by a rope