33 thousand 540 packages of toys collected from the city of Doboj Istok, Bosnia and Herzegovina, for children affected by the earthquakes that struck Turkey and Syria, which were damaged by the earthquakes on February 6, were sent to Turkey.
Eight trucks carrying toys collected from many parts of the country by the EMMAUS International Solidarity Forum operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina have been sent to Turkey as part of the “From Children’s Hearts to Children” campaign.
In the EMMAUS statement, it was informed that there are food and hygiene products and heaters in the trucks, which are expected to be in Turkey on March 9.
- Balkans | Kosovo begins its long-awaited adventure to run for the European Union
- Balkans | A bridge partially collapsed in Greece
- Balkans | Euronews Albania publishes possible sanctions against Kosovo
- Balkans | Humanitarian aid for Afghan refugees in Iran from Bulgaria
- Balkans | YTB served breakfast in Skopje
- Balkans | Audio recordings of sexually explicit conversations with children by Paludan, who burned a Quran, emerged
- Balkans | The United States and the European Union discussed the tension between Kosovo and Serbia at NATO headquarters￼
- Balkans | Corti: The Franco-German plan is not a final solution
- Balkans | Strumica becomes the first municipality to open a shelter for stray dogs
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: I will personally do my best to provide all textbooks for free