The head of Gazprom, Alexei Miller, stated that work on the establishment of a natural gas center in Turkey continues, and said: “The decision was taken by the leaders of the two states and we have already begun to implement it in practice.” He said.
Stating that work on creating a natural gas hub in Turkey is continuing, Alexey Miller, head of the Russian energy company Gazprom, said: “The decision was made by the leaders of the two states and we have already begun to implement it in practice. The natural gas hub will guarantee transparent and fair prices in the gas market.” He said.
Miller indicated, in a statement regarding Gazprom’s 2022 operations, that the company will produce 412.6 billion cubic meters of natural gas this year.
Miller explained that the company will export 100.9 billion cubic meters of natural gas to countries outside the Commonwealth of Independent States, and said that global demand for natural gas decreased by 65 billion cubic meters as of this year.
Noting that the aforementioned decline occurred mainly in 27 European countries with 55 billion cubic meters, Miller said, “I would like to mention that 2022 is a very difficult year. There have been complete changes in the energy markets.” He said.
100 billion cubic meters per year shipment target to China
Miller stated that the global natural gas market will continue to develop rapidly and gas consumption will increase by 20 percent in the next twenty years. Use the phrase.
Miller noted that TurkStream and Blue Stream natural gas pipelines continue to operate reliably:
“Now, together with Turkey, we have started working on a natural gas center project in this country. The decision was taken by the leaders of the two countries and we have already started its practical implementation. The natural gas center will guarantee transparent and fair prices in the gas market.
Miller confirmed that they will ship 48 billion cubic meters of natural gas annually to China in the near future, and indicated that they plan to reach 100 billion cubic meters of natural gas when adding the volume planned to be sent through Mongolia.
- Balkans | Clean energy sources will meet all of the growth in global electricity demand in the next two years.
- Balkans | Pushvarsky: With the creation of Corridor 8, we have become an inevitable transportation route in the region
- Balkans | EU plan data from the Kosovo opposition
- Balkans | Adem Jacari Airport, which was closed due to a bomb threat, has reopened in Kosovo
- Balkans | A Turkish company built the metro for the third time in Sofia
- Balkans | Aid for earthquake victims in Turkey from the “Sidi Bey” mosque community in Kosovo
- Balkans | An emotional message from Bosnia and Herzegovina to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Marines are stranded on the ocean floor
- Balkans | Another provocation in Srebrenica
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk: 73 years after the Schumann Declaration, we must decide who we are