Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu received the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Bulgaria Ivan Gechev.
Soylu met Gechev and his delegation at the Security and Emergency Coordination Center (GAMER).
After Minister Soylu introduced GAMER to Geshev, the meeting between the delegations continued to be closed to the press.
Soylu was accompanied by Supreme Court Prosecutor Bekir Sahin, Deputy Interior Minister Ismail Catakli, Police Chief Mehmet Aktaş and Head of Immigration Department Savaş Onlu.
- Balkans | Corti: Kosovo will get a visa waiver on January 1, 2024 at the latest
- Balkans | Police Turkish language course opened by YEE in Croatia
- Balkans | Housing prices have increased in European countries
- Balkans | Criticism from Russia regarding Bosnia and Herzegovina’s candidacy to join the European Union: “The West is trying to impose its own policies”
- Balkans | 113 irregular migrants pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred on the Greek island of Evia (Eupua)
- Balkans | The shortage of medicines in Greece provoked a reaction from the main opposition and pharmacists
- Balkans | Launching Albania’s first satellite into space
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania
- Balkans | Turkish teachers working in Pristina visited Yunus Emre Institusu