The heads of Turkish political parties in North Macedonia issued messages of recovery after the violent earthquake in Turkey.
Turkish Democratic Party (TDP) Chairman and Deputy Pekan Ilyas, Turkish Action Party (THP) Chairman and Vice President Anas Ibrahim and Turkish National Unity Movement (TMBH) President Erdoğan Siraj issued messages of recovery regarding the earthquake that occurred in Turkey.
TDP President Pekan Ilyas made the following remarks in his letter:
I send our best wishes to all our brothers and sisters who have been affected by the earthquake that just struck with a magnitude of 7.4 in my home Republic of Turkey, and I pray that there will be no loss of life and property. I wish you a speedy recovery, Turkey.
THP President Enes Ibrahim used the following statements in his letter:
“The 7.4-magnitude earthquake in Kahramanmaraş burnt hearts. Recovery soon for all citizens living in neighboring provinces, especially in Kahramanmaraş, Adana, Gaziantep, Sivas, Hatay, Şanlıurfa, Mersin, Samsun and Trabzon, where the earthquake was felt and felt.” “I wish mercy for the citizens who lost their lives in the earthquake, and a speedy recovery for the injured. My prayers are with our compatriots affected by the earthquake. I hope that this disaster will be overcome with minimal damage.”
TMBH President Erdoğan Siraj made the following remarks in his letter to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan:
We are in great sorrow and mourning over the earthquake that occurred in 10 provinces of our homeland, the Republic of Turkey, which is the light of our eyes this morning. As the Turkish National Unity Movement, which is the national reaction and conscience of the Macedonian Turks, we were deeply shocked. On this occasion, I wish God’s mercy on those who lost their lives in this earthquake, and a speedy recovery from our Lord. My heartfelt condolences to you and all the Turkish citizens and relatives of those who lost their lives in the earthquake.
I hope. Bless our motherland. Henceforth, we pray to God to forgive turkeys of all kinds, and to protect us from pestilence and worse.
Dear President, your pain is our pain. We are at your disposal for any task that falls to us. On this occasion, I extend my warmest regards and greetings. May God help us and get half.”
- Balkans | The main opposition in Greece has cited Turkey as an example of the country’s defense industry.
- Balkans | Turkish keepers dedicated to the month of Ramadan left Bosnia and Herzegovina with good memories
- Balkans | The Most Dedicated Mother of the Year Awards Ceremony was held in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece and Montenegro teams participating in search and rescue efforts in Turkey have returned to their countries
- Balkans | Dacic: Obviously, the protests were aimed at a coup and the execution of the president
- Balkans | Serbia wants the European Union to object to Kosovo’s membership application
- Balkans | Trajaya University is offered to prospective students in North Macedonia
- Balkans | It was alleged that Greek military personnel were resting due to the armament programmes.
- Balkans | US Senators visit Kosovo
- Balkans | Schools in northern Kosovo are closed