The Serbian Ministry of the Interior announced the destruction of the largest drug gang in the Balkans in the operation that took place today.
The statement stated that 13 suspects involved in the international drug trade had been arrested and stated that the gang in question was also responsible for the shipment of cocaine coming from South America.
The statement stated that 7 tons of cocaine were seized on the island of Aruba, Belgium and the Netherlands in 2020, also linked to today’s operation, while high-ranking officials from the gang were among the detainees.
The statement also said: “Within the scope of the operation carried out thanks to the SKY application, the largest drug cartel in the Balkans was destroyed.” Data included.
- Balkans | Respect for the Holy Quran held in Sweden
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes will be a guest of Red Star tomorrow in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | Three people missing in the Bosnian war have been identified
- Balkans | The International Surfa Festival has been reorganized in Bulgaria after a 3-year hiatus
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Kosovo is pleased that children in his country have the opportunity to learn their mother tongue
- Balkans | Hungary supports Bosnia and Herzegovina’s membership in the European Union
- Balkans | The Albanian coalition decided to join the government
- Balkans | The President of the Federation of BiH appointed Pradar Nexic as the Prime Minister of the Federation
- Balkans | An invitation from the European Islamic Forum to the whole world to “support Turkey”
- Balkans | Order of the Serbian Republic from Dodik to Putin