The government of North Macedonia said in a statement that the government coalition is stable and it is normal to have different views on some issues.
Regarding the announcement of the withdrawal of the smaller partners in the coalition or their withdrawal from the ruling coalition, the government said in a statement today, “The government is stable and it is natural that the partners in the coalition have different views on some issues and legal solutions.” Data included.
Noting that the PYD’s withdrawal is expected, government sources said, “You cannot build a career by initiating a dispute with a particular neighbor and supporting a solution where you are part of the European Union with that neighbor. This is a utopia.” He said.
The sources renewed that SDSM was the first to stand behind the concept of a single electoral unit, and that the party’s representative in the Electoral Legislation Reform Commission has a very clear orientation that enables him to discuss the single electoral unit.
- Kosovo seeks to preserve the recognitions
- Balkans | Pfizer expects sales to decline by up to 33% in 2023
- Balkans | Hungary vetoes EU financial aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | The famous singer Boray attended his concert in Skopje
- Balkans | Collecting aid for earthquake victims in Turkey in Tetovo
- Balkans | The police raided the house of the former advisor to the ex-president of Kosovo, Thaci
- Balkans | Bulgaria will receive its first ambulance helicopter on December 15th
- Balkans | A gold deposit has been found in Bosnia
- Balkans | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue meeting in Ohrid
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – the tension between Kosovo and Serbia