The Bayraktar TB2 armed unmanned aerial vehicle (SİHA) continues to make Turkey proud. The international demand for Bayraktar TB2, Türkiye’s local and national pride, is growing day by day. Bayraktar TB2 will appear in the skies over Albania.
Turkey has taken very serious steps in recent years to increase the localization rate of the national defense industry.
The Armed Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (SİHA), which is the heart of the domestic and national defense industry, is attracting the attention of the whole world.
Turkish SİHAs have carried out very important missions in many regions from Karabakh to Libya, and from Syria and Iraq to Ukraine.
Approval of BAYRAKTAR TB2 from Albania
Albania has agreed to purchase Bayraktar TB2s which have proven themselves on the battlefields.
Gazete Tema, one of the most important media organizations in the country, has put Bayraktar TB2s on its radar.
Albania will be strengthened
Bayraktar TB2s were praised by the Albanian Defense Minister, the news reported.In the middle of the week, the government approved a government contract to purchase Bayraktar Turkish drones, a weapon of revolutionary war, from Albania.comment.
The country’s defense minister said,Bayraktar Technology specializes in designing transformative technologies in the field of defense and aerospace. Equipping these aircraft will provide significant operational support to other institutions of the Albanian government in various fields.“He’s used to it.
- Balkans | Great support for orphan families sponsored by the Alsar Foundation
- Balkans | Bulgaria will use ex-Russian MiG-29 warplanes until at least 2025
- Balkans | Presidency employees left without salaries in North Macedonia
- Balkans | World-famous names continue to support them by asking Turkey for help.
- Balkans | Hungary supports Bosnia and Herzegovina’s membership in the European Union
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia will continue to help Turkey
- Balkans | Chinese “spy balloon” dropped by the US military over the Atlantic Ocean
- Balkans | Vucic: The European Parliament’s decision to align Serbia’s foreign policy with the European Union is hypocritical
- Balkans | Aid for earthquake victims in Turkey from the “Sidi Bey” mosque community in Kosovo