Students of the Pristina branch of Maaref International Schools in Kosovo showed great success in the grand final of the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Olympiad held in Paris, the capital of France.
Maariv Kosovo International Schools The students of the Pristina branch were among the schools that won the most medals and prizes in the Olympiad.
Koshtrim Kagoshi, a student of the Pristina Maariv School, who represented Kosovo in the grand final of the STEM Olympic Games held in Paris, was ranked second in the world.
Kushtrim Kajoshi is a Gold Medalist in Science and a Silver Medalist in Mathematics; Erta Tejeci, silver medalist in science; Ron Schlako won a gold medal in mathematics and a gold medal in coding; Fatbardh Mulaku Bronze Medal in Science; Prince Lizzie won a Gold Medal in Science and Omar Jashi the Medal of Honor in Mathematics, and they achieved great success by making their mark in the Olympics with a total of 8 medals.
In the post shared on the Kosovo International Schools of Knowledge social media page, “We would like to thank the organizers of the Infinit Training Center and our sponsor BKT Kosova for their support. I congratulate themselves heartily. We hope that their outstanding success continues to increase.” Their notes were included.
- Balkans | 2,200 nominated pilgrims from Bosnia and Herzegovina will go to the Holy Land
- Balkans | Corti and Vucic will meet in Brussels on February 27
- Balkans | The memory of the child Turkan and other martyrs will be commemorated in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Barriers in northern Kosovo have not been removed for 11 days
- What you need to know about the Columbia space shuttle crash
- Balkans | The Organization of Islamic Cooperation condemns the attack on the Koran in Sweden
- 5 amazing remains of the Byzantine Empire that you can visit in Istanbul
- Balkans | An 11-year-old in Greece asks for donations for earthquake victims instead of a birthday present
- Balkans | WHO confirms 802 attacks on healthcare during the Russo-Ukrainian War
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia will continue to help Turkey