Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis announced that the country’s general elections will be held in May.
Speaking to Alpha TV in Greece, Mitsotakis made ratings on the agenda.
Mitsotakis stated that the New Democracy government is intent on completing its four-year term, and said: “I can tell you clearly that the elections will be held in May. It will not be in July. It will not be in July because a run-off round may be needed.” most.” He said.
Expressing that he does not like the coalition option, Mikotakis said, “I will personally continue to defend the need for run-off elections. Because only the ruling power can advance the second round and this is the right solution for the country.” He said.
- Balkans | Announcement of the Albanian Cup final
- Balkans | Children from Bosnia and Herzegovina sent their photos to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Search and rescue teams dressed as Santa Claus entertain children in Serbia
- Balkans | Mehmetçik played games with children at the April 23 celebrations in Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbia has sent in-kind aid to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Bulgaria, the country with the lowest GDP per capita in the European Union
- Balkans | The people of Gostivar collect aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Fatih Latif was elected President of the TMBH District of Skopje
- Balkans | Rama declared victory in the local elections in Albania
- Balkans | Bulgaria continues to provide assistance to earthquake victims in Turkey