Greece has reportedly ignored the struggle for survival of 40 irregular migrants who have been stranded on an island in the Evros River for 17 days, starving and sick.
According to the news of “Independent Turkey”, which is based on the NGO “Phone Alert”, the Greek border guards arrived at migrants, including 10 children and pregnant women, but after they used violence against the migrants, they took their money, phones and valuables, in addition to 4 people from the group. They left the island.
Alert Phone officials stated that they had informed the Greek authorities of the situation, saying that the authorities were unable to find anyone at the place in question. On the other hand, civil society officials who applied to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) stated that the duty judge decided that “Greece should provide food, water and necessary medical care,” but despite this, the migrants did not. been helped so far.
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | Mycoski accused President Pendarowski of pretending to be an analyst
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ambassador Alagic said he felt at home when he was a student in Turkey.
- Balkans | Croatia will not apply restrictive Covid-19 measures to Chinese passengers￼
- Balkans | International Balkan University increases its academic success
- Balkans | The family who went to Konya for a bone marrow transplant from Bulgaria had an accident: 3 injured
- Balkans | The International Surfa Festival has been reorganized in Bulgaria after a 3-year hiatus
- Balkans | Majiti: BDI ministers are not legitimate in the eyes of the citizens
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani held talks in Montenegro