Greece organized a multinational air exercise with the participation of the Greek Cypriot administration and 8 countries.
According to a statement by the Greek General Staff, Greece and the Greek Cypriot administration; With the participation of the USA, France, Italy, Spain, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and India, the exercise called “INIOHOS 2023” kicked off at Andravida Air Base.
Cyprus AW139 Helicopter and Forward Air Controller (JTAC), French RAFALE, American F-16, MQ-9 REAPER and JTAC, Indian SU-30 Series Fighter Aircraft, Jordanian F-16 Fighter Jets, F-18 Fighter Aircraft Spanish, Italian Tornado fighter jets, Saudi F-15 fighter jets, Slovenian PC-9M and JTAC aircraft participated in the statement, “The exercise will be part of the Athens FIR line. It will be conducted in a larger area. It aims to strengthen cooperation between the armed forces of the participating countries.” It has been said.
The air maneuvers will conclude on Friday 4 May.
- Balkans | Lajçak: If no agreement is reached by 2024, we will go back
- Balkans | Bulgaria returned 9,940 coins to Turkey
- The most important building in the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Viti
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with representatives of the OSCE Election Observation Mission
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day on December 21 was enthusiastically celebrated in Tetovo
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We are the country that exports the most to Kosovo
- Balkans | Dodik: Bosnia and Herzegovina turned into a colony after the war
- Balkans | The family who went to Konya for a bone marrow transplant from Bulgaria had an accident: 3 injured
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko will host the Greek representative Olympiacos
- Balkans | Civilians in besieged Sarajevo became the target of as many massacres as happened in Markale