It was announced that modern Greek Leopard 2A6 tanks and S-300 air defense systems will not be supplied to Ukraine.
Defense Minister Nikolaos Panagiotopoulos said that they will not provide Leopard 2A6 tanks and S-300 air defense systems to Ukraine.
Speaking at a meeting of the National Defense and Foreign Affairs Committee of the Greek Parliament, Panagiotopoulos said, Greece will not send Leopard 2A6 tanks to Ukraine. I have sent several APCs, and will send a few more. Send ammo of different calibers. If we have surpluses, we will help.” Use phrases.
Panagiotopoulos, “Tomorrow the Minister of Defense of Ukraine comes to our country. There will be a lot of discussion, a lot of speculation, a lot of analysis about what he wants, we will provide the planes, we will provide the S-300, we will provide this or that. Rumors will spread. Our position has been clear and precise since today One. We give what we can give. Given the threats to our national security, we don’t give anything that could weaken our defense even a little bit. He said.
Stating that the situation in bilateral relations with Turkey is now better, Panagiotopoulos said that the plans regarding weapons have not changed. “We are ready to help in every way within our means, but this is out of the question. I had the opportunity to repeat these clear terms for the hundredth time the day before a US Senate delegation that has visited our country frequently in recent times. He said.
- Balkans | The reaction of the Bosnian-Turkish Sanjak Society to Bosnian clerics’ tribute to China
- Balkans | TGK has distributed scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Balkans | Raids on Al-Aqsa Mosque by fanatical Jews have escalated over the past twenty years.
- Balkans | In France, the lowest birth rate in the past 30 years was announced in March
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Hungary will not support nuclear energy sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko will go to Red Star for a play-off ticket in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | The European Commission expects the Bulgarian economy to grow by 1.4% in 2023
- Balkans | The candidacy of two public prosecutors to represent Bulgaria in the EU Prosecutor’s Office has been approved, one of them has been rejected
- Balkans | Turkish planes immediately responded to the Greek planes