70 irregular migrants pushed by Greek elements have been disembarked into Turkish territorial waters off the coast of Dikili, Izmir.
According to the statement issued by the Turkish Coast Guard Command, a coast guard ship and boat were deployed to the region based on information that a group of illegal immigrants were on a rubber boat off the coast of Dikili.
50 irregular migrants were rescued in rubber boats pushed by Greek elements into Turkish territorial waters.
The teams also rescued 20 irregular migrants on a lifeboat who had been turned away off the coast of Dikili.
After the irregular migration procedure, they were sent to the Regional Directorate of Migration Management.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik says Bosnia-Herzegovina’s Republika Srpska will become a ‘state’
- Balkans | Archbishop of the Greek Orthodox Church calls to arms
- Balkans | 2,000 and 30 people from North Macedonia will go on Hajj this year
- Balkans | FSK rushed to help flood victims
- Balkans | Bosnian boxer Felix Sturm behind bars
- Balkans | Escobar was greeted by the head of the Kosovo Council, Konjovka
- Balkans | A Turkish soldier distributes Ramadan parcels in Kosovo
- Balkans | Adami, president of the Kosovo Football Federation, was arrested
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Drinking water in Skopje is safe