Greece buys Spike missiles from Israel. Athens and Tel Aviv signed a deal worth 370 million euros for anti-tank missiles.
The Israeli Ministry of Defense posted a message regarding the agreement signed with Greece on its social media account.
It was reported that a governmental defense agreement was signed between the defense ministries of the two countries.
Under the agreement, Israel will sell Spike NLOS missiles to Greece. The cost of missiles on Athens is 370 million euros.
The missiles will be produced by the Israel Defense Industries Corporation, Rafael.
Rafael anti-tank guided missiles are used by many countries of the European Union and NATO.
- Balkans | Bulgaria participates for the first time in the 10th Istanbul International Hunting, Weapons and Outdoor Sports Exhibition
- Balkans | Tensions arose in the Albanian parliament as the issue of no confidence in Prime Minister Rama was discussed
- Balkans | 6 adventure films will be screened at the “Days of Challenges” festival in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Serbian President “Vucic” withdraws from the leadership of the party
- Balkans | Aid payments will continue for disabled persons whose disability determination has expired in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti had a telephone conversation with Greek Foreign Minister Dendias
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Minister Konakovich: I returned from Turkey with indescribably special feelings
- Balkans | The famous singer Boray attended his concert in Skopje
- Balkans | Removal of the Soviet memorial in Sofia