Greek President Katerina Sakellaropoulou said, in an interview with the portal of the Serbian newspaper “Police”, that Greece’s position on non-recognition of Kosovo has not changed.
Sakellaropoulou said: “Greece’s position on Kosovo has not changed. “Our constructive policy towards Kosovo is in line with this position and promotes development and strengthens stability and security in the Western Balkans,” he said.
Greece is one of the five European Union countries that still does not recognize Kosovo’s independence.
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | FIFA fined Serbia for a controversial flag
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route
- Balkans | The era of sending telegrams is over in Germany
- Balkans | The Rumelian community gathered for breakfast in Bursa
- Balkans | Ansar Association has collected a total of 18 thousand euros for the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Turkish judoka won 5 medals on the first day of the European Cup held in Bosnia
- Balkans | The Kupro Association organizes the “Solidarity Bazaar with Turkey”
- Balkans | Cesar Salehi’s book “Women’s Representation in Macedonian and Kosovo Cinema” was published
- Balkans | Trakya University Faculty of Fine Arts opened a group exhibition in Bulgaria