Greek Defense Minister Nikolaos Panagiotopoulos comes to Turkey at the invitation of National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar. Akar and Panagiotopoulos will visit earthquake-hit Hatay.
According to the information received from the sources of the Ministry of National Defense, Panagiotopoulos will arrive in Hatay on Tuesday, April 4 at the invitation of Akar.
Later, he will meet Akar and Panagiotopoulos, who will visit earthquake-damaged Hatay in Kahramanmaraş.
Akar and Panagiotopoulos agreed to develop an agenda based on good-neighborly relations between the two countries in their March 9 phone call.
- Balkans | China has reported a decrease in the number of patients and deaths in the COVID-19 outbreak
- Balkans | Fucik: SNS will choose a new management
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | In Greece, charges of “espionage” were dropped against 24 people, including Sarah Mardini
- Balkans | European Union: Kosovo and Serbia take the first step towards normalization
- Balkans | In the first 24 hours of the ceasefire, the Israeli army bombed Gaza, where a rocket was fired
- Balkans | Ambassador of Zagreb Kiran hosted Croatian Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Grelik Radman at the breakfast
- Balkans | 61 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | Companies in Europe and the United States continue to lay off workers amid recession fears
- Balkans | Skopje Turkish Theater continues to donate ticket proceeds￼