24 irregular migrants pushed by Greek elements into Turkish territorial waters off Ayvalık district of Balıkesir have been disembarked.
According to the statement published on the website of the Coast Guard Command, it has been learned that there is a group of illegal immigrants off the coast of Ayvalık.
After that, the Coast Guard boat “TCSG-8” was sent to the area.
Teams rescued 24 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
The illegal immigrants were handed over to the Balikesir Directorate of Migration Management after their procedures.
- Balkans | Shpasovsky: 48 percent of the administrative positions in the Ministry of Internal Affairs are held by women
- Balkans | Polish President Duda paid an official visit to Albania
- Balkans | 1,000 people own real estate worth 5 billion euros in Kosovo
- Balkans | Ministers of the provisional government of Greece took the oath
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | An “anonymous” message from Serbia
- Balkans | Bulgaria begins issuing experimental euro coins
- Balkans | The Bulgarian mufti will support 22 orphans and orphans
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Khojaly massacre in Croatia
- Balkans | Soldiers who insulted and threatened police have been arrested in Greece