Greece’s provocations against Turkey, which illegally arms the islands with non-military status before the eyes of the world and drives migrants to death, is endless. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Athens and said, “We will continue to respond.”
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s response to Greece’s stance towards Turkey. “We will continue to respond,” he told the Athens administration, which has not given up its provocative actions in the Aegean Sea and the eastern Mediterranean.
Athens increased its harassment and violations in the region, especially in the past period, which increased tensions.
Greek planes placed a radar lock on Turkish planes. Coast Guard boats harass Turkish fishing boats with weapons.
Athens knows no law
Greece is also violating international law on the islands.
It ignores the “non-military” status of the islands defined by the Treaty of Lausanne and Paris and their armament.
Sometimes Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits the islands, and sometimes he sends his military officials to the islands.
He avoids responsibility by blaming Turkey.
Scandalous posts from social media come one after another.
While his country is showing an illegal stance before the eyes of the world, Mitsotakis makes anti-Turkish remarks from the rostrum of the European Parliament.
Greece is trying to target Turkey with its immigration policy.
It pushes migrants back by land and sea, causing their deaths.
He is trying to abdicate his responsibility by blaming Turkey.
The reports of international organizations and courts clearly reveal the true face of the Athenian administration.
- Balkans | From Minister Akar to Greece: Make up your mind before it snows on the mountains you trust
- Balkans | The failure to perform Tarawih prayers in the Great Mosque of Algiers, one of the largest mosques in the world, has sparked controversy.
- Balkans | 49 million euros for waste management from the European Union and Germany to Kosovo
- The most interesting strange case in history: what is the phenomenon of the Ariel school?
- Balkans | Elif El Maslı Napoli became Serie A champions after 33 years
- Balkans | Criticism from Russia regarding Bosnia and Herzegovina’s candidacy to join the European Union: “The West is trying to impose its own policies”
- Balkans | European Union to help Greece modernize its railways
- Balkans | Aid for flood victims in Kosovo from Turkish soldiers
- Balkans | 85,000 euros have been collected for the victims of the Mmusha earthquake
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Edi Rama is a sure friend of our country