Every day, new news and analysis about Turkey are added in the Greek media. Why can’t Greece compete with Türkiye? Posted on Greek SLpress. News headlines are one of them. It is emphasized in the news that the Greek economy is lagging behind the Turkish economy.
The Greek media’s interest in Turkey continues.
This time the Turkish economy was compared to the Greek economy. On SLpress, “Why can’t Greece compete with Türkiye?” Titled article.
Financial data for the Turkish economy is included.
In the article, “Turkey’s economic size is $905 billion, compared to $223 billion for Greece.”
In the article, which drew attention to the significant difference between the economies of the two countries, it was said that “time is running out in favor of Turkey.”
In the article, “Turkey has succeeded by showing impressive economic growth in all sectors such as industry, construction, agricultural production, and tourism. It has become a superpower.” He also mentioned that Turkey is the largest manufacturer of light commercial vehicles in the world.
It was pointed out in the article that Turkey launched attacks in many areas and commented that Greece remained a bystander.
- Balkans | The Croatian polo team has moved to Adana for search and rescue work
- 12 interesting pieces from the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun
- Balkans | Drinking water in Skopje is safe
- Balkans | Certificate of achievement from Çayır Municipality for Turkish teachers
- Balkans | The Bulgarian and Turkish interior ministers discussed measures to combat illegal immigration
- Balkans | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue meeting in Ohrid
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Ahmici massacre in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Farmers in Serbia protest against the government with their tractors
- Balkans | WhatsApp has agreed to abide by the rules of the European Union
- Balkans | Kosovo: Serbia’s dream of hegemony will not come true