Artan Grobi, First Deputy Prime Minister of North Macedonia and Minister of Political System and Inter-Communal Relations, said that he does not aspire to become the first Prime Minister of Albania.
Artan Grobi, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Political Order and Intercommunal Relations, said, “I have no ambition to be the first Albanian Prime Minister of North Macedonia, but after the completion of projects from Corridors 8 and 10-D, namely with the construction of the Skopje-Plas highway, Pristina -Skopje-Tirana I want to be remembered for projects like he said.
Grobi, who was a guest on Kosovo TV Dukajini, confirmed that the Albanian prime minister’s candidate will be proposed by BDI leader Ali Ahmadi and he is “confident that he will not do anything wrong”.
Groppi said, “This is Ali Ahmadi’s taboo-breaking project. With the election of the Albanian Prime Minister, it is time to break prejudices.” He said.
Groppi said that with the 2020 alliance agreement signed by then-Prime Minister Zoran Ze’ev and Ahmadi between SDSM and BDI, the prime minister is expected to be an Albanian citizen in the last 100 days of government.
- Balkans | A powerful explosion of pyrotechnic materials occurred in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo’s exit from Dodik
- Balkans | The effects of the Russian-Ukrainian crisis and the risk of an energy crisis await the world in 2023
- Balkans | Solidarity activities with earthquake victims in Turkey continue in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- Balkans | Polls in Greece: Mitsotakis flees, Tsipras pursues
- Balkans | Genç Kalemler Sports Club puts up its jerseys for sale in support of Turkey
- Balkans | Suspension of the membership of the Greek MP party due to suspicions of corruption in Parliament
- Balkans | Aid mobilization for earthquake victims in Turkey has begun in Western Thrace
- Balkans | Corti: Barriers in the North will not be tolerated for long
- Balkans | Bomb threat on a plane on an expedition to Poland and Greece