GSM operators in Greece have offered free calling opportunities for those who want to talk to their relatives in the earthquake zone.
In the statements made by Cosmote and Vodafone Greece, it was announced that meetings and messages will be free for those who want to meet their relatives in Turkey and Syria.
In this context, Cosmote and Vodafone Greece subscribers in Turkey will not be charged roaming fees for calls, text messages and internet.
Vodafone Greece stated that the free telecom service will continue until February 13, and Kosmo will continue until February 14. While Vodafone Greece supported the earthquake victims as an institution, it invited its employees to participate in the aid campaign it launched for the earthquake victims.
Support earthquake victims with food requests
Greece’s most used e-food ordering site has added a €1 donation option for earthquake victims.
- Balkans | M.Gyorce Petrov won the Macedonian Cup
- Balkans | Bulgaria continues to provide assistance to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Tribute from Minister Manastirlio to the Turkish Friendship Hospital Albania
- Balkans | Israeli forces have killed 20 Palestinians in the past three weeks
- Balkans | Congratulations to President Erdogan from the leaders of the political parties in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zaev met with the President of Alternativa Gashi
- Balkans | 4 other victims are buried in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Albanian President Begaj signed the condolence book at the Turkish Embassy in Tirana
- Balkans | Greece heads to the polls on May 21 with a new electoral system
- Balkans | “Crown of Success” award for ten successful Turkish women in Kosovo