North Macedonian State Election Commission (DSK) spokesman Ljubka Goguczewska said they are fully prepared to hold elections when the elections are announced.
DSK spokesperson Lyupka Guguchevska told CBD that the State Election Commission exists as a professional organization with its own professional services.
Noting that no matter when it was decided to hold the elections, Guguchevska noted that they are constantly working on organizing them successfully. “The electoral process itself is successfully organized and carried out only if the preparatory measures are successfully carried out and completed. We are constantly preparing for elections so that DSK is always ready to use all its powers when calling elections.” Use the phrases.
- Balkans | Ambassador Özoğrgen called Turkey “4. represented at the Balkan and Black Sea Forum
- Balkans | Yellow vests demonstrate in Paris against reform of the state pension system
- Balkans | The former President of Kosovo, Hashim Thaci, has gone to Kosovo to visit his ailing mother
- Balkans | The finalists for this year’s NIN Award have been announced
- Balkans | Pendarovski: The state will not be endangered if the Bulgarians enter into the constitution
- Balkans | Transfer Fatih Karagumruk Albanian football player Fredrik Veseli
- Balkans | An “anonymous” message from Serbia
- Balkans | “The night that inspired the world, July 15” was held in Kosovo
- Balkans | The car of First Deputy Prime Minister Groppi was set on fire
- Balkans | Euro blow to consumers in Croatia