North Macedonian State Election Commission (DSK) spokesman Ljubka Goguczewska said they are fully prepared to hold elections when the elections are announced.
DSK spokesperson Lyupka Guguchevska told CBD that the State Election Commission exists as a professional organization with its own professional services.
Noting that no matter when it was decided to hold the elections, Guguchevska noted that they are constantly working on organizing them successfully. “The electoral process itself is successfully organized and carried out only if the preparatory measures are successfully carried out and completed. We are constantly preparing for elections so that DSK is always ready to use all its powers when calling elections.” Use the phrases.
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | A young man, who was shot by Greek police, was killed last week
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgaria denies accusations of “violence against migrants at the border”
- Balkans | Greece puts 250 border police on the Turkish border
- Balkans | Letter from the Greek Minister of Health, Plevris, to the European Union regarding the shortage of medicines
- Balkans | Austria will support Bulgaria in the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | Joint celebration December 21st by Turkish teachers from Tetovo
- Balkans | Kosovo aims to become a member of NATO’s Partnership for Peace program by 2023
- Balkans | Sergeant Qandil will check tomorrow