Hafiz Tayyab Ali, one of the well-known Hafiz from Skopje, may God have mercy on him.
The funeral prayer for Hafez Tayyip Ali will be held at the Yahya Pasha Mosque after the noon prayer tomorrow. He will be buried in the village cemetery of the deceased Grecic.
Hafiz Tayyip, who lives and works in Skopje, has served as preacher, imam and teacher in many mosques throughout his life. Hafiz Tayyip Ali, who worked in the Murat Pasha Mosque in the first period of his scholarly life and then in the Haci Yunuz Mosque, later served as treasurer of the Mufti of Skopje. He successfully served as a guard at the Isa Bey Mosque, where several memorizers were trained for a while. In recent years he served in the Troparevo village mosque.
Shakir Fataho, head of the Islamic Religious Union, Mufti of Skopje Kanaan Ismaili and many citizens issued messages of condolence on the death of the deceased.
As the Tempelkan family, we wish God’s mercy on the deceased and express our condolences to his relatives.
- Balkan Time | Alsar Foundation “Berat
- Balkans | Kosovo and Serbia’s chief negotiators discuss the union of Serbia’s municipalities
- Balkans | Symposium entitled “Türkiye’s Victory for Democracy on July 15” in Serbia
- Balkans | Kosovo and Serbian leaders meet in Brussels
- Balkans | Belgrade prepares for demonstrations
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Khojaly massacre in Croatia
- Balkans | Why are President Thachi and the Oak leaders on trial?
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop approved the Advisory Council of Western Thrace
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia will not watch attacks on Kosovo Serbs restrained
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The preconditions for Croatia’s inclusion in Schengen on January 1 have been met