By decision of the Energy Regulatory Authority, diesel oil will increase from midnight.
According to the statement published by the Energy Regulatory Authority, it was reported that as of midnight, diesel oil will rise by half a dinar, and there will be no change in gasoline prices.
EURODIZEL will be sold for 70.5 dinars with an increase of half a dinar.
EUROSUPER BS-95, whose prices have not changed, will be sold for 80 dinars and EUROSUPER BS-98 will be sold for 82 dinars.
- Balkans | A demonstration was organized in Kosovo to demand an increase in the salaries of the Energy Agency’s employees
- Balkans | Greece’s position on the boat accident carrying illegal immigrants is under scrutiny
- Balkans | Mehmetchik does not fly a bird at the Greek border either: the refugee group of 40 is banned
- Balkans | Bus drivers stop working in Athens
- Balkans | One child died in Serbia due to heavy rain and storm
- Balkans | The Sar Foundation stands by the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovo’s population is deeply in debt
- Balkans | Samir Siponjic, a graduate of Turkey, became a minister in his native Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Izetbegović was not nominated.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic discusses de-escalation with Kosovo with officials of the European Union and the United States